How would you like to join me on my new Big Bend Workshop in April…. FOR FREE??
Well, you could be the lucky one to win The Great BIG Bend Giveaway, and receive free tuition for our April 24-27, 2014 workshop!
Simply fill out the short form below. A random drawing will be held and the winner announced on February 15.
You are also welcome to simply email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to enter yourself, or to confirm your entry… we would love to hear from you, so drop us a line!
AND DON’T WORRY, WE NEVER EVER SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE!
So hurry and sign up… and don’t forget to SHARE with all your photo-phile friends!! Oh yeah, P.S… once you’ve signed up, if you share on Facebook, your name gets entered again! Twice the chance to WIN!! :)
What’s Included if you win – Four days/ three nights packed with photography, instruction, and adventure in Big Bend National Park, plus more!
- Pre-workshop Personal Skype Session – Before all of our destination workshops, you can benefit from a personal Q&A Skype session at your convenience with Andrew, to ask any questions you might have about your upcoming trip. This is immensely helpful to gat to know your instructor, and to making sure you feel prepared for the great adventure ahead!
- Welcome Packet – You will receive your personalized welcome packet 2-6 weeks before the workshop with maps, helpful local info, nature facts, FAQ’s, technical photography information on what we will be discussing, a comprehensive list of what to bring, and more.
- Park Related Fees – We believe in and support our National Parks system, so we are proud Commercial Use Authorization Permit holders with Big Bend National Park! This provides us good standing with the Park and the rangers, and it helps to fund fantastic conservation projects that would not be possible without special use educators and their students! So a portion of your tuition goes right back to help protect the park you love!
- Numerous Guided Hikes – We will embark on at least one hike per day through the intensely beautiful landscape of the Chihuahuan Desert and the Chisos Mountains. We will explore the myriad flora and fauna of both ecosystems, shooting anything and everything in nature, discussing a wide range of photographic tips and techniques.
- Night Photography – You’ll get very used to your siestas on this trip, as we will spend the first hour or two before sunrise and after sundown navigating the exciting night sky with our cameras. We will discuss and execute several techniques including night landscapes, star trails, painting with light, and more!
- 3 Nights Camping, water, and snacks – Other lodging is available at the expense of the student. But If camping is your thing, then you will enjoy all three nights of group camping in the park with Andrew, giving you extra time to talk about photography! All you need is to bring your own camping gear! Regardless of if you choose to camp or stay at a nearby hotel, plenty of bottled water and snacks throughout the day will be provided.
Transportation to and from Big Bend National Park, lodging (other than group camping), meals, and anything else not listed above is the responsibility of the student. If winner opts out of the April 24-27, 2014 trip, winner forfeits his or her prize, unless otherwise agreed upon by Slaton.
If you are interested in purchasing prints from this post, please check my prints for sale, or email me directly for a custom request:
For assignment work requests, please email me: email@example.com
Thanks for visiting AndrewSlatonBlog.com!all images and content (except otherwise attributed) © andrew r. slaton | photographer 2014